We need a 3rd year instructor and Subs!
See the below positions available, send a resume and any documents to be considered to firstname.lastname@example.org subject: Teaching Position
Electrical Apprenticeship seeks 3rd Year instructor for evening, 5:30-9:00 pm, September-May. Will be instructing apprentices in Fire Alarm, Grounding and Bonding, Blueprints, Rigging and Hoisting, and other classes.
For all positions available:
Basic Computer Skills required to Navigate the Curriculum, Track Grades and attendance. You Will have to speak in front of large groups on a nightly basis.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: Starting at current Journeyman pay rate hourly
- Must Hold A Valid MA Electrical License.
- Must be knowledgeable in hands-on applications
- Training Center Located at 95 Liberty St Springfield MA
Hours per week:
- Less than 10
This Job Is:
- A job for which military experienced candidates are encouraged to apply
- Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Must be willing and able to attend training virtually and/or out of state yearly, $1/hr increase per year of training. 5 year cap.